Saturday, December 5, 2009

Phew!

Ahhh...nothing like a Saturday spent moseying around to get my spirits up. I went out yesterday evening downtown to a delicious Latin fusion restaurant called Samba Room. From there we ventured to a hole in the wall bar where we basically played a bunch of songs on the jukebox before calling it a night....

And today I FINALLY put iTunes back on my computer and got some new stuff on my iPod. About time!! Between organizing my music library, I was channel surfing and found out the one and only Blake Lively is hosting SNL! After I have been watching Gossip reruns on the cw's website I am definitely getting my fix!

Also, stumbled across a GENIUS website today, www.modelinia.com which is basically like a model encyclopedia-so fun!

In other news, I got paper denims yesterday for $15!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment