Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lo siento!

First off, let me say that I am TRES sorry for letting so much time pass without posting... I've been crazily caught up in day-to-day life and actually got back in touch with the prehistoric art form of keeping a spiral bound journal. What began as a daily ritual for me quickly fell into the same tragic fate as this blog....yet I am determined to ressurrect both!

As an update:
-Still living with Novio, who is 3/4ths of the way through his first semester of Law School...yes its been quite stressful, for both of us. Its like when a guy experiences his wifes labor pains and adds a few pounds--I am maxed out on covenant not to compete clauses, Contracts, and Torts

-Deliriously happy!!! :)

-Post tomorrow after a rewarding trip back to the gym

xx
e

No comments:

Post a Comment