Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dear Santa


I know this is premature, being that we haven't even gotten through Thanksgiving, but I believe the early bird gets the worm--or the baubles, in my case. To be fully prepared for this holiday season, I've decided to construct my Christmas Wish List.


You know what I truly adore? Juicy Couture. Them, along with Betsey Johnson, are at the top of my list because they are so unabashedly girly. I love it! I asked for this bracelet for my birthday and was sadly jilted, though no matter, I'll simply pay it forward to my holiday list.
I'll stick to one item per post (I dont want to seem like a materialistic brat!).
In other news, I'm reading a divine book called "The Last Summer (of You and Me)" by Ann Brasheres, the same whimisical writer behind the Traveling Pants books. Takes me back to my youth! Great beach read. It really helped me pass the time while sunbathing yesterday. I have a monster migraine right now, so it's off to the medicine cabinet for excedrin and some tea... ta ta for now ;)
besos
e

No comments:

Post a Comment